- Open daily : 08.00 - 18.00.
- Beautiful Garden
- Animals Kingdom
- The Elephant Show
- Thai Cultural Performances
- Cactus Garden
- Dinosaur Valley
- Car Museum
- Exhibition Hall
- In 1954, Mr. Pisit and Mrs. Nongnooch Tansacha bought 1,500 rai(approximately 600 acres) of rolling hills and valleys between Pattaya-Sattahip at the 163 kilometer marker on Sukhumvit road in Najomtien, Sattahip, Pattaya in Chonburi Province. The newly purchased land was anticipated to become a fruit plantation of mangoes, oranges and coconuts as well as many other local fruits.
- During her trip abroad, Mrs. Nongnooch was inspired by the beauty of world renowned gardens and decided to turn the fruit orchard into a tropical garden of ornamental flowers and plants. The garden was later turned into a tourist attraction fully equipped with accommodation, a swimming pool, restaurants, and banquet and seminar halls for the tourist’s convenience.
- Nongnooch garden opened to the public in 1980, and added to the garden was a daily Thai cultural show and elephant show within the theater. Three years later, the garden management was handed over to her son, Mr. Kampon Tansacha, and today is one of the most popular attractions of Thailand as well as a center of world botanical significant under the concept “a garden for all people of this world”.
- Presently, Nongnooch garden is a very popular tourist attraction with an area of over 1, 700 rai welcoming tourists from all over the world. More than 5,000 people visit each day and the garden has also been recognized as one of the top ten most beautiful gardens in the world. It is rated highly by global websites and has received numerous honors and awards including as the following.
- Buffet Lunch or Dinner(if you booking ticket include buffet lunch or dinner)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Thai Cultural Show and Elephants Show Time :
Round 1 : 10.30 - 11.30
Round 2 : 13.30 - 14.30
Round 3 : 15.00 - 16.00
Round 4 : 16.00 - 17.00
Round 5 : 17.00 - 18.00
- Lunch Buffet : 11.00 - 14.00
- Child height below 90 cm. is free of charge.
- Child height between 90 - 130 cm. is considered to pay child rate.
- Child height over than 130 cm. is considered to adult rate.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher to enter to the attraction directly.
- The person who books and receives the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number.
- The voucher is valid only on specified date and time of the program.
- You must book at least 1 day prior to arrival.
- In any case of your booking is not matched with reality when you show upfront(such as child is age, child is height, the quantity of people and etc.), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour.
- This reservation is Non-refundable.