- Open daily : 09.00 am - 17.00 pm.
- Immersing ourselves in the culture of cultivating grapes and wine making, SILVERLAKE VINEYARD bears both wine and table grape varieties and boasts the latest wine making and juicing equipment from Italy, speaking to the interest of the founders in helping to promote Thailand as a new-latitude wine region.
- SILVERLAKE VINEYARD was founded in 2002, by MR. SURACHAI TANGJAITRONG and MRS. SUPANSA NUANGPIROM, on the principle of bringing perople together through the dual passions of the owners : good wine and good music, in a beatifully cultivated garden setting. With a vision to create a place where these two elements could come together in the stunning natural beauty of Thailand's eastern seaboard, the founders set about to create a truly unique destination for the region.
- SILVERLAKE VINEYARD sits along Thailand’s eastern seaboard where the long, dry growing season, the strong coastal sunshine, and the vineyard’s lakeside setting of rich soil and pure water, make for ideal growing conditions for a few different grape varieties that make up the SILVERLAKE Wines such as Shiraz, Chenin Blanc and Colombard.
- SILVERLAKE VINEYARD is located on the eastern side of Thailand nearby Pattaya city with only 30 minutes drive from downtown Pattaya or 90 minutes drive from Bangkok.
Credit : https://www.silverlakevineyard.com/
Photo : https://www.facebook.com/silverlakethai/