- Show times : 18.00 pm, 19.30 pm and 21.00 pm daily.
- The 75 - minutes cabaret shows are unlike any others in Pattaya or Thailand. Presented in 16 Segments, the shows combine magnificent dance theater performed by professional and experienced artistes with the latest entertainment technologies from around the world, including a futuristic light and sound system, hydraulic stage system with superbly designed props, backdrops and fabulous costumes.
- June 2013, The Colosseum Show Pattaya, Thailandâ€™s latest, largest and most spectacular cabaret show and unlike any other in the kingdom, marks its grand opening, offering Thai and foreign audiences the rare treat of a vividly colorful, kaleidoscopic extravaganza of traditional and contemporary cabaret entertainment.
- The Bt400 â€“ million theatre, designed in the style of ancient Romeâ€™s famed entertainment arena the â€˜Colosseumâ€™ and situated on a spacious 17 - rai plot, is the largest in Pattaya with over 1,000 seats arranged in a semi-circular arc in front of an expensive, state-of-the-art stage.
- The arrangement of the seating and the generous space between rows ensures that everyone in the theater has a clear and uninterrupted view of the full extent of the stage.
Credit : http://www.colosseumshowpattaya.com/
- Children height under 120 cm are free of charge and will not be provided with theatre seat. Any child is over 120 cm height, please book as the adult rate.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled show time.